We develop and deliver bus, rail, tram and infrastructure projects that aim to improve the quality and provision of public transport.
This will encourage use of public transport as an alternative to the car. The team works in conjunction with stakeholders and partners in local government and private industry.
TfWM lead on our own projects and work with local authorities, national government and private developers to deliver transport facilities that are better for the passenger in terms of getting them around and making public transport more attractive.
Projects in development include:
- High Speed Rail
- Metro Park and Ride, Bradley Lane
- Longbridge Connectivity Package
Recently completed projects are:
- Midland Metro Birmingham City Centre Extension
- Birmingham New Street station
- Cradley Heath Bus/Rail Interchange
- Park and Ride Expansions and Upgrades
- Cycle Hubs
- Bromsgrove Rail Station