Perry Barr Regeneration
Last updated: 28 April 2022
£700m is being invested in the regeneration of Perry Barr between now and 2031, helping to create a place that is fit for the future, safe, green and connected. The investment will bring about positive change, improving the quality of life for those that live in Perry Barr – and creating new opportunities now and for generations to come.
Ongoing construction activity will affect journeys between Walsall and Birmingham and around Perry Barr.
The plans include:
- A34 Highways Improvement Scheme
- Construction of a new bus rapid transit route; Sprint
- Improvements to Perry Barr Interchange
- Redevelopment of Alexander Stadium
- Construction of Perry Barr Village
Where is this happening?
You will still be able to get to where you need to go, but consider the following: