Coventry Half Marathon
Ends: 29 October 2023
Last updated: 23 October 2023
The Coventry Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 29 October 2023 with the race starting at 9am from Gosford Street. The finish line will be outside the Cathedral with the last runners expected to cross the line at around 12:45pm.
Around the city, there will be a number of road closures from 4am until 3pm. Some road closures will be lifted sooner and when safe to do so.
You can find an interactive map of this year's route on the Run For All website.
The following roads will be closed to allow the half marathon to take place safely.
- B4098 Radford Road northbound between Ringway and Beake Avenue
- B4098 Tamworth Road northbound between Rock Lane and Kerseley Road
- B4107 Moseley Avenue between Poole Road and Barkers Butt Lane
- B4107 Moseley Avenue between Barker's Butt Lane and Holyhead Road
- B4544 Earl Street between Much Park Street and High Street
- B4544 Little Park Street between High Street and New Union Street
- B4544 Warwick Road between New Union Street and Greyfriars Road
- Barker's Butt Lane between Moseley Avenue and Scots Lane
- Birmingham Road between Holyhead Road and Lion Fields Avenue
- Bridle Brook Road between Oak Lane and Wall Hill Road
- Brownshill Green Road between Coundon Wedge Drive and Fairbourne Way
- Butcher's Lane between Birmingham Road and Butt Lane
- Butt Lane between Butcher's Lane and Browns Lane
- Corporation Street between Queen Victoria Road and Bishop Street
- Cox Street between Fairfax Street and Gosford Street
- Coundon Green between Brownshill Green Road and Hollyfast Road
- Engleton Road between Poole Road and Radford Road
- Fairfax Street between Hales Street and Cox Street
- Gosford Street between Whitefriars Street and Far Gosford Street
- Greyfriars Road between Queen Victoria Road and Warwick Road
- Hales Street between Bishop Street and White Street
- Hollyfast Lane between Wall Hill Road and Tamworth Road
- Hollyfast Road eastbound between Coundon Green and Westhill Road
- Holyhead Road between Moseley Avenue and Birmingham Road
- New Union Street between Warwick Road and Ringway St Johns
- Priory Street between Fairfax Street and Bayley Lane
- Queen Victoria Road between Hill Street and Greyfriars Road
- Ringway Hill Cross at Ringway St Nicholas
- Upper Well Street between Corporation Street and Ringway Hill Cross
- Wall Hill Road between Hawkes Mill Lane and Church Lane
- Washbrook Lane between Browns Lane and Oak Lane
- Waste Lane between Brownshill Green Road and Tamworth Road
- Westhill Road between Hollyfast Road and Scots Lane
A number of city centre bus routes will be disrupted.
You can check the latest bus disruptions and diversions on our Disruptions webpage.
You will still be able to get to where you need to go, but consider the following: