Set up, cancel or update a Direct Debit
The best value tickets for bus, rail and Metro
Direct Debit is an easy, convenient way to buy a ticket. You can get Direct Debit tickets for the bus, train and tram.
Direct Debit takes payments from your bank account automatically on the same day each month. Then your ticket is either loaded to your Swift card or posted to you if you buy a paper ticket.
Set up a Direct Debit
To apply and set up a new direct debit:
Alternatively you can download and complete a paper form and post to us.
- Download, print out and fill in an Adult application form
- Download, print out and fill in a Child application form
- Send it to the address on the form
Cancel a Direct Debit
We have created a service to help you cancel your Direct Debit.
Update a Direct Debit
To update your bank details:
- Download, print out and fill in the Direct Debit form.
- Send it to the address on the form.
Use this form to update your contact details.
You can now chat to us online about changing a Direct Debit. The live chat button will appear below when this service is available.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 8am to 6pm
Wednesdays, 10am to 6pm
Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays