We have several apps to help you get around the West Midlands.
You can give feedback about our apps online.
You can use our travel app to:
- Plan a journey
- Find your closest mode of transport
- See live departure information
- Find tickets
- Sign in to your Swift account
- Collect credit and tickets to your Swift card
You can download the TfWM app from:
Swift collector app
You can use this app to collect credit and tickets to your Swift card. This means you do not need to visit an on-street collector.
You can download the Swift collector app from the App Store. You can access this functionality on Android & iOS in the TfWM app.
When you collect using the app, make sure you:
- have a phone that supports near field communication (NFC) and that NFC is switched on
- are connected to the internet on your phone
- hold the Swift card in the right place for your phone - this is usually on the top half of the back of your phone
- hold the Swift card against your phone for 10 seconds
- do not have a case that blocks the signal between your phone and Swift card
Make sure your phone is charged. If you cannot show your ticket, you will need to buy a new one. We cannot refund you.
Swift Parking app
You can use this app to pay for parking at some train stations and on-street parking. You can also extend your parking time remotely.
You can download the Swift Parking app from: