We have several apps to help you get around the West Midlands.
You can give feedback about our apps online.
You can use our travel app to:
- Plan a journey
- Find your closest mode of transport
- See live departure information
- Find tickets
- Sign in to your Swift account
- Collect credit and tickets to your Swift card
The Swift app is in beta which means we are improving it based on your feedback. You can give feedback in the app.
You can download the app from Google Play (opens in a new tab). We are hoping to release the iOS version shortly.
Swift collector app
You can use this app to collect credit and tickets to your Swift card. This means you do not need to visit an on-street collector.
You can download the Swift collector app from the App Store. You can access this functionality on Android in the Swift app.
When you collect using the app, make sure you:
- have a phone that supports near field communication (NFC) and that NFC is switched on
- are connected to the internet on your phone
- hold the Swift card in the right place for your phone - this is usually on the top half of the back of your phone
- hold the Swift card against your phone for 10 seconds
- do not have a case that blocks the signal between your phone and Swift card
Swift on Mobile app
You can use this app as a Swift card on the tram. It is only available on Android.
To use your ticket:
- Buy your ticket and choose to save it to Google Pay.
- Open Google Pay and activate your ticket.
- Hold your phone to the conductor's reader until you hear a beep.
After you have used your ticket once, you can just hold your unlocked phone to the conductor's reader.
Make sure your phone is charged. If you cannot show your ticket, you will need to buy a new one. We cannot refund you.
Swift Parking app
You can use this app to pay for parking at some train stations and on-street parking. You can also extend your parking time remotely.
You can download the Swift Parking app from: