Skip to main content

Your privacy settings

We use cookies to help you with journey planning and relevant disruptions, remember your login and show you content you might be interested in. If you're happy with the use of cookies by West Midlands Combined Authority and our selected partners, click 'Accept all cookies'. Or click 'Manage cookies' to learn more.

Manage cookies

Report anti-social behaviour on public transport

We want to make public transport as safe as possible. To do this, we've formed the Safer Travel Partnership with:

  • West Midlands Police
  • British Transport Police
  • transport operators

You can report anti-social behaviour to the Safer Travel Partnership. Anti-social behaviour includes:

  • smoking or vaping
  • dropping litter
  • vandalism
  • being abusive to staff or passengers
  • throwing things

If you've seen a crime, report this to the police by calling 101. Call 999 if it's an emergency.

To report anti-social behaviour online, visit the Safer Travel Partnership website.

To report anti-social behaviour by text:

  • send it to 81018
  • start your message with SeeSay
  • include as much detail as possible