Request a new bus shelter or stop pole
We are responsible for bus stops in the West Midlands.
Our bus stops either have a pole or a shelter. They also usually have a timetable poster.
You can report a problem with a shelter or stop online.
Use this service to ask us to:
- install a new pole
- replace a shelter with a pole
- replace a pole with a shelter
- move a pole or shelter to a different place
The process takes around 15 minutes.
Before you start
Your request needs to meet all of the criteria before it is approved.
Making the request
- You must make the request through this online service
- It is in the West Midlands, which means Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, or Wolverhampton
- We are responsible for the bus stop or shelter
Support and consultation
- Your local ward councillors support it
- Your council's highways department supports it
- There are enough passengers to use the bus stop
- We have run a 14-day consultation with local residents
Moving or removing a shelter
- Our Appeals Panel approves the request
- Our Transport Delivery Committee approves the request
You cannot make a request if
- We are running a consultation or bus network review
- The same request has been made in the past 12 months unless a change to local roads affects the area
- You do not have local support yet