Terms And Conditions
Terms of Website Use:
- West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) is a partnership between seven metropolitan councils of the West Midlands
- Use of West Midlands Combined Authority website is governed by these Terms. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms.
- West Midlands Combined Authority may at any time revise these terms. It is up to the user to regularly review the Terms in case there are any changes. Continued use of the WMCA website after a change has been made is to be treated as acceptance of that change by the user.
- Although WMCA makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is functioning correctly and is as accurate as possible, this may not always be achievable and the following disclaimer applies:
- The website is provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, accuracy and security. WMCA does not guarantee or represent the accuracy of content and/or facilities available or accessible via the website will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
- WMCA expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the website, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors – whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
- Accessing the website and the downloading of material is solely at the user’s own risk. The user will be solely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if WMCA has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- The website may contain links to other website over which WMCA has no control. Such links are supplied solely for the convenience of users. WMCA will not accept any liability for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not endorse the views expressed within them or the organisations or persons providing them in any way. WMCA does not guarantee the operability of these links and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
- Providers of other websites may place text-based links to pages on the WMCA website without seeking prior permission. However such links must not open WMCA pages into frames within another website. Pages from the WMCA website must be loaded into the user’s entire browser window. The use of the WMCA logo or the logos of any associated or subsidiary organisations must not be used for promotional purposes or linking purposes unless prior approval in writing has been given. Please contact for further details on obtaining such approval.
- Copyright – Unless expressly stated the copyright and other intellectual property rights (such as design rights, trademarks, patents etc.) in any material on the WMCA website remains the property of WMCA (or as the case may be another rightful owner). WMCA owned material on the website including texts and images, may not be printed, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, modified, reused, broadcast or transmitted in any way, except for the user’s own personal non-commercial use. Permission for any other type of use must be obtained. Jan Jennings may be contacted for details: email@example.com