Park and ride
There are park and ride sites across our transport network. We have parking for cars and bikes. All sites are well lit, with CCTV and help points, where you can speak to someone by pressing a button.
Maintenance work sometimes affects our park and ride sites. Check what maintenance work is happening before you travel.
Park at a tram stop
There are 5 park and ride sites along the West Midlands Metro tram line. These have free parking. You can find parking at these stops:
- The Hawthorns
- Wednesbury Parkway
- Black Lake
- Bradley Lane
Park at a train station
Parking at most train stations is free. You only have to pay at Bromsgrove, Longbridge and Sutton Coldfield.
Find out what facilities our stations have on our interactive rail map.
You can use pay as you go credit on a Swift card to pay for parking here.
You can also book parking at some stations. The booking fee is from £3.60 per day.
You can book parking at these stations:
- Northfield (15 allocated spaces)
- Four Oaks (5 allocated spaces)
- Rowley Regis (10 allocated spaces)
- Stourbridge Junction (14 allocated spaces)
- Tile Hill (5 allocated spaces)
- Whitlocks End (14 allocated spaces)
Metro stations (available to reserve a space at from Monday 27 November):
- Black Lake
We operate a considerate parking policy. This means you could get a fine if you park:
- outside a marked bay
- on double yellow lines
- dangerously - for example, obstructing access for emergency services
- in a disabled bay without a valid Blue Badge permit
You can also get fined if you park your car or bike at a park and ride site, but don’t use public transport.