How to get to NEC Campus
Address: North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT
The NEC Birmingham hosts shows, exhibitions, meetings and events. The site also includes the Resorts World Arena, Vox Conference Venue, Bear Grylls Adventure, hotels and the Resorts World Santai spa, shopping, bars, restaurants, a casino and a cinema.
The NEC Campus is located next to Birmingham Airport in Solihull, a short walk from Birmingham International Train Station and the Bus Interchange so is an ideal location to access using public transport.
Consider using public transport
There are excellent public transport link to the NEC Campus. Birmingham City Centre can be reached in under 15 minutes by train and trains run regularly to London.
Birmingham International is the nearest train station for all venues and is just a ten minute walk from the halls of the NEC. Access to the NEC is via the covered ‘Bridgelink’. There are excellent connections across the West Midlands and further afield. The NEC is served by:
- Avanti West Coast (with regular trains to London, Birmingham and Wolverhampton),
- West Midlands Railway/London Northwestern Railway (with regular trains to London, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Birmingham New Street, Rugby)
- Cross Country (with regular trains to Manchester Piccadilly, Bournemouth, Birmingham New Street, London Euston via Northampton, and Coventry)
- Transport for Wales (with regular trains to Shrewsbury, Aberystwyth and Pwllheli and Holyhead via Wrexham General and Chester)
The bus interchange is located at Birmingham International Interchange. National Express West Midlands service numbers X1, X12 and 75/75A serve the venue.
- X1 (connecting Birmingham City Centre and Coventry)
- X12 (connecting Birmingham City Centre and Solihull)
To plan your journey by public transport please use TfWM’s Journey planner; www.tfwm.org.uk
Take advantage of the Brompton folding bikes which are available for hire on Station Link road, a 10 minute walk from the NEC Campus. For those wishing to make their own way there by bicycle, cycle racks are available and located by the Piazza main entrance and Atrium 1 entrance.
To plan your journey please visit cyclestreets.net or download their App to help you find the most suitable route.
If you are driving, please visit the following webpage for further information on parking at the NEC https://www.thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking-at-the-nec/
There are some EV charging points for visitors with electric or hybrid vehicles available on a first come first served basis. For more information visit: https://www.thenec.co.uk/visitors/facilities/
The NEC aims to be fully user friendly for those with accessibility issues. For more information please visit