Under 16 photocard full conditions of use
There is also a plain English version of these conditions of use
- Personal details including but not limited to the holders date of birth and address shall be stored by West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA). It is the Customers responsibility to ensure all information provided to WMCA to obtain an Under 16 Photocard is true and accurate.
- West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right to request proof of age and address of the holder. Failure to provide this information or if it is found that the information provided by the holder is not true or accurate will result in the refusal to issue an Under 16 Photocard, or where an Under 16 Photocard has already been issued, will result in the Under 16 Photocard being confiscated or cancelled. In such circumstances, the holder shall not be entitled to a refund of any remaining Season Ticket validity that was bought with the Under 16 Photocard.
- An Under 16 Photocard is not transferable and is for the sole use of the holder to whom it was issued to and must be given up on expiry.
- Any attempted use of an Under 16 Photocard by a person not entitled to use it will result in the confiscation of the Under 16 Photocard and the issue of a penalty fare. The holder shall not be entitled to a refund of any remaining Season Ticket validity that was bought with the Under 16 Photocard.
- This Under 16 Photocard will be rendered invalid if altered, mutilated or defaced.
- The Under 16 Photocard does not give priority over other passengers and must be used in compliance with the Conditions of Carriage of the Transport Operator they are travelling on.
- The Under 16 Photocard remains the property of the West Midlands Combined Authority, 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD and may be withdrawn by a Transport Operator or West Midlands Combined Authority, if misused.