Freight in the West Midlands
Freight is an important part of our economy. We want to move goods through the West Midlands easily. This includes between shops and people’s homes. We’ve written the West Midlands Freight Strategy to help do this.
West Midlands Freight Strategy
We work with businesses and the government to:
- improve access to the West Midlands by road and rail
- develop new ways to manage deliveries
- reduce emissions, noise and congestion from goods vehicles
- introduce more low or zero emissions delivery systems
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
Request an accessible format.
Help for organisations in Birmingham
Birmingham City Council is helping organisations manage deliveries they make. It does this through a toolkit that helps organisations:
- make cost-effective and reliable deliveries
- improve the environment around them for people who work, visit and live there