Find a Swift collector or kiosk
You use a Swift collector to collect new tickets and top-up credit to your Swift card.
There are over 100 collectors in the West Midlands, placed in:
- bus shelters
- bus stations
- wayfinding totems in Birmingham city centre
You need to hold your Swift card to the collector or put it in the metal slot. The collector will automatically update your Swift card.
Top-ups and new tickets can take 15 minutes before they are ready to collect
A Swift kiosk is a type of ticket machine for Swift cards and products. Pay using a credit or debit card only (not cash).
You can use a kiosk to:
- get a new Swift card
- buy new tickets on a Swift card
- top-up a Swift card
- collect new tickets and top-up credit you bought online
There are 7 kiosks in the West Midlands:
- Coventry bus station
- Dudley bus station
- Walsall bus station
- West Bromwich bus station
- Wolverhampton bus station
- Blythe Valley Park
- Birmingham Airport, located next to WHSmith in Arrivals