Get help with your Workwise application
You can get half-price travel to work if you’re eligible for Workwise travel support.
You can ask a friend or family member to help with your application. If you’re registered with a Jobcentre, you can also ask your job coach.
You can only apply for Workwise travel support online. You need to use a desktop computer or laptop with the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox.
You cannot apply using a mobile phone or tablet.
How to provide evidence of your job offer
When you apply, you have to provide evidence of your job offer. If you have a Word or PDF document, you can attach this to the form.
If your evidence is on your screen, for example if it’s an email, you can take a screenshot. A screenshot is an image of what’s on your screen.
To take a screenshot on a Windows computer:
- Open your job offer on your computer so you can see it on the screen.
- Press the PrtScn or PrtSc button.
- Create a new Microsoft Word document.
- With this document open, press the ctrl and v keys at the same time. The screenshot will appear in your document.
- Save your document. You can then attach it to the application form.
If you do not have Microsoft Word, you can open up the Paint programme instead. Press the ctrl and v keys at the same time. This will paste the screenshot into Paint. Then you can save it as a .jpg file to attach to the application form.
To take a screenshot on a Mac computer:
- Press and hold the shift, cmd and number 3 keys together.
- A picture of your screen will be saved onto your desktop. You can attach this to your application.
If you get an error message when you apply
You might get an error message if you’ve:
- given an address that’s not recognised (for example, a new building)
- tried to upload a file in the wrong format
- tried to upload a file that’s too big
Email email@example.com if you get an error message and cannot finish the application. Send us a screenshot of the error and we’ll help you.
If you have not received an email
If you are still waiting for an email from us, please check:
- your spam or junk folder
- you have provided a correct email address
If your link has expired or is not working, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated link.