TfWM app help and support
We're looking for feedback on the TfWM app. Complete our survey to give your views, it only takes a couple of minutes.
About the TfWM (formerly Swift) app
Please note: If you have an older device you may experience some slower loading times.
For Swift customers, account switching is not available yet within the TfWM app.
Purchases made for any child-linked accounts will not be valid in the TfWM app. For now, please continue to buy those products and manage your account online.
If you would like to set up a child account, you can still do this online.
Changes to Bus tickets from Monday 3 July 2023
There have been a number of changes made to the nbus ticket range that could affect the way you travel.
To understand more about these changes visit our Bus FAQs page.
Adding a favourite bus stop
How to find:
- Visit your app store to ensure you have the latest version of the TfWM app installed.
- After opening the app, select the 'Nearby' icon at the bottom of your screen
- Select 'Bus' as your mode, and then tap the red bus icon that represents your desired bus stop. (You may have to zoom in to the map to find your stop.)
- Tap your desired service from the list then tap the favourite star on the top left to confirm your choice.
- Your favourite stop will now appear on your home screen.
COVID-19 travel advice
Visit our dedicated page for more information regarding transport around the West Midlands during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Collecting a Swift product using the app
You can use the TfWM app to collect credit and tickets to your Swift card. This means you do not need to visit an on-street Swift Collector.
When you collect using the app, make sure you:
- have a phone that supports near field communication (NFC) and that NFC is switched on
- hold the Swift card in the right place for your phone - this is usually on the top half of the back of your phone but may vary by device. If this doesn’t work, try moving the card and placing it on another part on the back of your phone to find the correct location. If this doesn’t work, do the same on the front of your phone.
- are connected to the internet on your phone
- hold the Swift card against your phone for 10 seconds
- do not have a case that blocks the signal between your phone and Swift card
Near Field Communication (NFC) is required so that your phone can read and update your Swift card. You must have NFC to use the Swift Collector.
Swift account management
Find out everything you need to know on how to manage your Swift account.
A problem with your Swift card
If you have a problem with your Swift card, you can get support by visiting our help page.
Managing your Direct Debit in your Swift account
To change your product, payment date or anything else please call our Customer Services Team on 0345 303 6760.
For contact details, service information, and accepted tickets visit our dedicated operator page.
If you've lost something we can help, get in touch with us.
Report a problem
If you’ve spotted something damaged or faulty while travelling on the network, let us know by reporting a problem.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car contact information
Visit the Enterprise website to get support with all your queries.
If we haven't answered your question, feel free to contact us.