Ready when you're ready
As the West Midlands reopens, we are ready to welcome you back to the network.
There is a near-normal service across the public transport network. Our services are clean.
You must still wear a face covering on public transport unless you are exempt. This includes stops and stations.
Plan ahead of your journey
If you can, walk or cycle for short journeys. If you do need to use public transport, remember to:
- avoid travelling at busy times
- wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- keep space between yourself and others
- buy your ticket in advance or use contactless
- use hand sanitiser and wash your hands regularly
We are helping to keep you safe
Your safety is our priority. We have worked with operators to put in place:
- Extra cleaning on buses, trains and trams
- Measures to help guide you keep a safe distance
Buses, trains and trams are running a near-normal timetable.
The Safer Travel Partnership is enforcing the use of face coverings.
Try not to share a car with people outside your household or support bubble.
If you need to, you should:
- wear a face covering
- open the windows for fresh air
- only travel with the same small group of people
- travel side by side instead of facing other people
- keep distance where possible
- clean your car between journeys, especially areas like handles that people touch
Get half price travel when starting a new job
If you are starting a new job or apprenticeship, you can get half-price travel for three months.