COVID-19 Important update on getting in touch
Our team here at Transport for West Midlands (TfWM) are working from home as our office is closed in line with the latest Government advice. They, like many of you, are adjusting to this new way of working while trying to juggle home schooling or looking after family members. Please bear with us at this time, we are doing everything we can to keep our services open.
How can you help us, help you?
- Please read the information below before you make an enquiry.
- Please check information across our websites first, use the search feature at the top to help.
- If your enquiry is about bus, train or tram operations, service levels, complaints or tickets then please check the latest information here and contact the operator directly.
- Please be patient. We are doing everything we can to get you answers in these unprecedented times.
- If you have already sent us an enquiry, please don’t send it again. We will get back to you.
- Thank you for your co-operation and understanding, please stay at home and be safe.
Suspend travel pass/Direct Debit
If you pay for your monthly ticket by Direct Debit through TfWM’s Direct Debit scheme (payments will appear as “WMCA” on your bank statement), you can cancel your direct debit with your bank who will let us know so we can update your account. You can do this via your mobile banking app, online banking or telephone banking, please do not email us to do this as this will take much longer.
If you do not purchase your ticket via TfWM’s Direct Debit scheme, please contact your scheme provider directly.
Request refund for a travel pass
Apply for a ticket refund where you have not travelled due to government advice to stay at home during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Reinstate travel pass/Direct Debit
TfWM has emailed existing Direct Debit customers with instructions on how to reinstate their existing Direct Debit for when they are ready to use public transport again.
Do not apply for a Direct Debit/travel pass online as a new customer. Customers need to use the link contained within the email or below to reinstate their Direct Debit/travel pass.
- Reinstate your Direct Debit using the email link or click below
- Once you have reinstated your Direct Debit you can start travelling using your Swift card again
If you don’t need to reinstate your Direct Debit at the moment, keep the email we have sent you safe as you can use this service at a later date. We will let you know if this changes.
If you decide not to return to using public transport, you don't need to do anything else.
Still need our help?
We offer several different ways for you to contact us.
0345 303 6760
Please fill in the Contact Form below
PO Box 9421
Customer Services Opening Times
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm (except Wednesday 10am – 6pm)
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays – Closed
If your enquiry is urgent or time sensitive then it will be quicker to call us.
For travel pass enquiries we aim to reply within 2 working days. For all other public transport enquiries we aim to reply within 10 working days.